Today In History
Flying Field Weather
Maps to Flying Field
Club Flyer Pdf file
Microsoft Word Viewer
Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer
Microsoft Excel Viewer
Adobe Pdf Reader
AMA Flight School
AMA Model Aviation
FAA Uas Registration
Tri-County R/C Flyers
C/O William Kirkpatrick
2515 Providence Church Road
February 1, 2018
William Kirkpatrick - President
Douglas McCaig - Vice President
Rudolph Kellerman - Secretary/Treasurer
Read the January 2018 minutes.
The membership in attendance voted to restructure under a business account with Peoples Bank. We will close our existing account an open a new account listing the officers as above.
Our bank account stands at $1159.65.
Some members applied for a refund on their FAA registration when the requirement was canceled. Now that it is again required please check your expiration date and be sure to re-register if necessary.
Dues are still $50 and will be due by the end of March 2018.
Show and Tell:
Bill Kirkpatrick showed his new JR XG 11mv module changeable radio.
• Interchangeable between DMSS, DSM2 and SPCM Modulation (with correct tx module fitted)
• Compatible with JR Propo XBus Serial Data System
• Large, backlit screen
• 30 model internal memory
• Airplane, helicopter and glider program options
• SD card slot for data sharing, storage and updates (SD card required)
• 3F2100 (Li-Fe) 6.4V, 2100mAh 2S transmitter battery pack
• Integrated charging circuit
• 9V AC/DC adapter supplied with automatic shutdown
• Easily adapts to stick modes 1-4
• Data entry via scroll bar and four push-button keys
• Telemetry with receiver voltage sensor built in, optional telemetry sensors available
• 5-point mixing curves with midpoint adjustment
• 3-axis gyro remote sensitivity adjustment
• Balance function for multiple servo setups
• Dual trim options
• Dual side slide-lever controls
• Touch Select System for switch selection
• 11-channel failsafe
• 3 independent programmable timers
• RG712BX diversity receiver
• XBus output x 1 + PWM 7ch output integrated.
• Full telemetry
The next meeting will be held at 6:00 pm on Thursday March 1, 2018 at the Anderson County Airport.
download word doc file
Download Adobe Pdf file
Copywrite © 2007-2018 Tri-County R/C Flyers. All right reserved.